Applications to the IPSF Federation Membership Programme are now open.
In accordance with Statue III of the current IPSF Bylaws and Constitution, the IPSF Membership Programme seeks to recognise organisations who are seeking
membership in the IPSF who will agree to act as the sole authority under the IPSF in the regulation of Pole Sports within their country. The IPSF National Federation Programme comes under Bylaws,
No one National Federation on its own can take the discipline of pole sports into the future to the Olympics or any other international sporting events at that level and have the status we are working hard to achieve. By uniting Federations in every country under the IPSF umbrella we can work together to promote pole sports positively, standardise rules and regulations for athletes who want to compete and act as beacons of governance and guidance to the growing number of people who wish to be taken seriously in this discipline. The IPSF is also seeking accreditation with SportAccord and the International Olympic Committee.This will enable more Federations to have recognition within their own country under the guise of 'Pole Sports' rather than anything else.
If you wish to apply to become a National Federation, please send us an email stating your name, the name of your Federation and the country you would like to represent with a short paragraph about why you would like to be part of the IPSF. We will send you the application form as a Word document for you to complete following the guidelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Federation Membership Programme - This will give you all the information you require about what is expected of you to become a National Federation and what you can expect from the IPSF in return.
- Federation Application Guidelines - please read these before you fill out the Application form so you know how to complete it accurately.
- Federation Application Form - You will need to complete this as a Word document. We will not accept any other method; do not send a scanned version of the PDF.
All the documents are PDF's.
If you would like to apply or for further information please email email@example.com
Being a National Federation with the IPSF brings many benefits for your organisation:
- To be the only governing body of 'pole sports' in your country.
- International recognition for being an organisation of excellence.
- Assistance to ensure your Federation has all the documents you need.
- To host the only National Competitions accepted by the IPSF for the World Championships. You will be eligible to enter the first three placed athletes. *
- Your members will have benefits from the IPSF, e.g. discounts on WPSC tickets etc.
- A first class anti-doping education programme to ensure you have IOC recognition.
- Voting rights on Executive Committee matters.
- Outstanding training for competition judges which you can in turn raise funds by offering training within your own country.
- Rules, regulations and a scoring system for your athletes to work with that will standardise how training and competitions are conducted globally.
- Use of the IPSF logo for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Certificate of membership.
* Currently only accredited competitions may enter their athletes placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd. All other competitions may only enter those placed 1st and 2nd. Once a National Federation is accredited, no other competition in that country will be eligible to enter any athletes.
WORLD POLE SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS LONDON JULY 14
Calling all Recognised Competitions!!!
The IPSF will now invite the top three placed athletes in the elite catogories of all recognised competitions. To get your competition recognised please read here
World Pole Sports Championships
We are proud to anounce that the dates for the WPSC 2014 have been confirmed. The championships will be held on 19th and 20th July York Hall, Bethnal Green, London.