International Pole & Aerial Sports Federation
The IPSF is a not-for-profit organisation for educational purposes designed to foster the development of the sport of Pole and Aerial Sports throughout the World. The IPSF offers institutes and individuals who desire to join in membership for the advancement of pole and aerial sports, an opportunity to participate and contribute to that growth. These purposes are fulfilled through the following aims and objectives:
- To perpetuate, improve, and extend the sport of pole and aerial sports throughout the world.
- To stimulate the interest of people in healthy sport participation through pole and aerial sports.
- To supervise and administer a continuing pole and aerial sports programme for the purpose of stimulating interest and developing athletes through careful preparation and planning, utilising existing facilities, resources, and coaching.
- To unify and coordinate, the efforts of all agencies interested in promoting pole and aerial sports, and permit all interested parties to have a voice in the development of the sport in the entire world.
- To create and maintain research projects that will benefit all parties interested in pole and aerial sports.
- To set in place a format that will be accepted by international governing sporting bodies such as The Olympic Committee, which will be recognised as being a high level of excellence for pole and aerial sports members around the world.
- To encourage each country to contribute to and adopt our criteria and have a national federation offering the same high level of support to their own pole and aerial sports athletes, judges and supporters with our sponsorship.
- To establish an effective means of communication for the transmission of useful ideas whereby coaches and athletes will be informed of the latest developments and techniques in pole and aerial sports.
- To give prompt attention and consideration to valid suggestions on how to improve the conduct of administration in pole and aerial sports throughout the world.
- To maintain records and disseminate information pertaining to all phases of pole and aerial sports.
- To train and certify competent pole and aerial sports officials.
- To raise money and finance improvement in the sport of pole and aerial sports.
- To operate exclusively for educational and charitable purposes.
- To follow and actively support the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and its principles and goals.